Our Future Vision for the Town Centre.
We are a new group of private sector led retailers and companies planning a £1.8 million investment in additional promotion and marketing campaigns, better transport links, enhanced safety initiatives, bigger and better events along with improvements that will make Warrington town centre cleaner, greener and a better place to shop, work and spend leisure time.
“Our One Single Aim – To make the town centre a better place to do business”
The Proposal for a BID in Warrington town centre was approved by a majority of businesses on Thursday 29th March. The Warrington BID team have begun developing the BID’s projects and services and will be visiting all eligible businesses and organisation during August and September to brief them on the plans for the BID. To register for updates email email@example.com
WHAT THE BID WILL DELIVER FOR WARRINGTON TOWN CENTRE…
OUR KEY AIMS FOR THE WARRINGTON BID:
- A new business-led agenda providing a voice for all business sectors across the town centre
- Higher footfall and more customers through promotion of a dedicated, single brand for Warrington town centre
- Pro-active marketing and promotion of Warrington town centre 365 days a year to 100,000+ residents within 10 miles of Warrington
- Lower Costs with opportunities for businesses to save £1000’s over the BID lifetime through lower utility, facilities management and training costs
- £1.8 million added value investment in Warrington town centre
- Reduced crime and anti-social behaviour through pro-actively targeting hot spots across the town centre
- Development and trial of new transport services to support longer opening hours and the night time economy
- Added value investment in new projects and services to create a cleaner and greener town centre
- A single point of contact for your business to take forward opportunities for improvement and support for you to resolve business challenges
The £1.8million Plan for the Business Improvement District in Warrington
town centre is available to view now – click here to download.